Old January 13th 04, 03:21 AM
Mark Manes

Roy,
I have a Stratus 50D, and a set of Lightspeed Thirty3G's. I use only the
Telex. It fits my head better and is more comfortable and I think it has
better noise reduction than the Lightspeed. I only wish that the Telex had
the Auxilliary Audio Input (like the Lightspeeds). I had a Telex ANR 1D
before that and thought it was the best up until the 50D came out. I've been
thinking about trying the Bose X but I like the 50D so much I really dont
see a need to try the Bose. If you have any specific questions let me know.

--
Mark Manes
WC5I

"Roy Smith" wrote in message
Anybody have a Telex Stratus 50-D headset? Are you happy with it? I've
been promising myself an ANR headset for a long time, and I think I'm
finally ready to pull the trigger. From the reviews I've read, the 50-D
looks like the best thing out there, if a little pricey.

I've been happy with my David Clark 13.4's for all the years that I've
had them, but now I want ANR. I figure I'll make the DC's my 2nd set
and toss my current second set (Sigtronix piece of crap) into the trash
can.

---