Old September 27th 09, 01:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom[_9_]

Default Silicon free polishes?

Many years ago, we contacted a company called "Mothers" about a
product they advertised as "Pure carnuba wax." When we opened the can,
it was soft, and they confirmed it was loaded with silicone and
polymers, but the wax was indeed 100% carnuba.

We explained our needs and some time later, they contacted us with the
news they were now making a product that fits our needs.

It is indeed 100% pure carnuba wax, with a very small amount of non-
harmful polymer to allow it to be applied by hand or machine.

You can purchase it from our web site for $22.95. www.eglider.org

I am convinced waxing your glider is extremely important to protect
the surface. We do our Duo Discus by hand twice a year.

This product may be sold by your local gliderport, and we urge you to
support your local gliderport whenever possible during these
difficult financial times.

Tom Knauff