Old December 17th 12, 02:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default New Nexus 7 with xc soar.

On Sunday, December 16, 2012 6:01:57 PM UTC-6, Dan Marotta wrote:
If it's any help, I transfer igc files via Bluetooth from my CAI-302 to my

Streak running XCSoar.

"Tobias Bieniek" wrote in message

Thanks for that info. It sounds very good. What I meant by the Bluetooth

question - I should probably have said download, not upload. I want to be

able to extract igc files from an approved logger, which will be connected

to a GliderGuider PNA. Would I be able to use Bluetooth to transfer files

into the Nexus from the PNA?

I don't know, to be honest... It could work but I won't promise anything

Why don't you just connect the logger to the Nexus 7?

Dan, can you tell us what setup you are using on the 302 side to make it accessible via Bluetooth? I'd be highly interested in avoiding the serial-to-usb device that is normally necessary to communicate with a 302, together with the cables involved.
Herb