Old March 4th 04, 03:47 AM
Wizard of Draws

On 3/3/04 10:34 PM, in article 1tx1c.109512$Xp.479440@attbi_s54, "Michael
182" wrote:

As one of the (few) resident liberals on this forum, I have to take
advantage of a rare opportunity to agree with CJ. While I think President
Bush is the worst president we have suffered in my 50 years, and I look
forward to the opportunity to work for his opponent this year, he is
president, and should be given the courtesy and respect afforded the office.

Michael

Seconded.

While I feel that the previous White House resident was not worthy of the
title, I always used and capitalized his proper name and title while he held
the office.
As he is not in office anymore, his name does not warrant capitalization by
me.
--
Jeff 'The Wizard of Draws' Bucchino
Cartoons with a Touch of Magic