Old August 31st 04, 04:34 AM
Paul Remde

Default Help requested with Soaring Flight Software Comparison Table

Hi,

I'm taking on the tough task of creating a comparison table for soaring
flight software. Of course I can't mention every single features found in
every product, so I'm trying to hit the unique features found in each
product.

You can view the very preliminary table he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/software-ppc.htm

The table also shows levels of compatibility with several flight recorders.

Both parts of the table are in need of review. I have done my best first
shot but I'm sure I've missed some key features and may have some of the
compatibility data wrong.

Please review the table and e-mail suggestions or corrections to me.

I sincerely want the table to be a useful resource for glider pilots.

Thank you,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com