Old June 2nd 17, 09:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default Mountain High O2

On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 3:11:32 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I would like to install a Mountain High O2 System in my sailplane. I already have a O2 bottle. Does anybody have a used system they would like to sell?

Thanks

I got a deal on ebay; you have to watch for a while (I lucked in). Also, MH sells refurbished equipment on their website for good savings if you're happy to be a generation or two back. http://www.mhoxygen.com/index.php/closeout-refurbished . Good since you probably would have to ship it back for refurb depending on age.