Old November 26th 04, 11:43 PM
NW_PILOT

"C Kingsbury" wrote in message
k.net...

You'll never catch me cooking turkey in the oven again. We tried the
deep-fried technique on a whim three years ago and got hooked. 15 pounds
done to perfection in 45 minutes, plu 30 or so to get the whole rig set

up.
Buy the right equipment (not that expensive) and a decent bird and follow
the directions (easy) and it's damn near fool-proof. Do a nice cajun rub

and
the guests will fight each other to get the skin it's so good. And don't
tell me it's too unconventional for you- we're a bunch of Damn Yankees

from
Boston and Connecticut; if we can do it, anybody can.

-cwk.

Deep Fry yum yum I have the equipment yes it is good. But this turkey was
not over cooked was very tender and juicy as I said look how far the probe
was in the turkey it was in the juice witch was hotter then the bird.