Old November 21st 08, 03:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Just checking in...how's everyone been?

On Nov 20, 9:16*pm, "Jay Honeck" wrote:
Good to see you haven't fallen off the map Jay. I started a thread upon
returning to the groups about what had happened to you and many other of
the good people that used to post here, and man what a response I got!
I've been doing some island flying since we moved back to Hawaii, and man
is it good to be back on island and back in the air :-)

Hey, John -- wow, Hawaii sure sounds good right now. *Let's see...it's 22
degrees outside, with a Westerly wind at 12. *Brrrrr....too cold for
November!

I just re-read my post, and realized that I forgot to include the link to
our Oktoberfest trip pix. *Not much aviation there -- but for those who are
ever considering making the pilgrimage to the "Mother of all Beer Bashes",
here ya go:

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/trip_to_germany.htm

It makes our annual Fly-In Pool Party look like a tea party, for sure!

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Hi Jay;

Good to hear from you. Glad the POA forum worked out for you.
Drop me a line back channel if you like. We've formed a small email
loop of selected pilots from the forums who exchange emails once in a
while just to chew the fat and enjoy the no hassle environment.
Dudley