Old November 22nd 20, 08:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default GDL 90 on XCSoar

On 11/22/20 8:35 AM, Kevin Neave wrote:
I don't think QPython works with my ancient Dell Streak (Android 2.2)

Might try upgrading Android, or use this as an excuse to change my phone!

Kevin

At 17:46 21 November 2020, Dan Marotta wrote:
Hi Kevin,

No, I did not try it with a Streak, but I don't see why it wouldn't work
unless the program which converts the protocols would not work on the
older Android version on the Streak, 3.2 or thereabouts, my phone runs
version 10, I think.

Dan

My Streak(s) run Cyanogen Mod 7, which is an Android 3.x.7 version. It
won't run Avare without the external I/O app.

--
Dan
5J