Old January 15th 06, 10:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting

Default UAV's and TFR's along the Mexico boarder

"John Doe" wrote in message
ink.net...

I doubt it. Are the UAV's going to swoop down and gather up the
illegals?
By the time a UAV spots something and Border Patrol gets there the
illegals are long gone. Or are you saying the UAV's can discern between
normal everyday illegals and terrorist? If so I would like to hear more.

How you figure? illegals crossing the border are going to outrun a UAV
circling overhead? This I gotta see.

So the UAV sees them, now what? The Border Patrol stationed 25 miles away
dashes out and catches them. I doubt it. Isn't it true the Border Patrol
or whomever doesn't have the resources to detain and return illegals and in
fact leaves most of them go inside this country (US of A)? Soooooo what are
the UAVs going to accomplish other than taking pictures of millions
illegally crossing the border. At best it is a multi-million dollar AN3
bolt in a 12 inch hole.