Old August 28th 03, 04:51 AM
Eastburn

Bob - I just deleted MOSAIC from my other computer - that was the FIRST.
I was a Beta site for it and again when Netscape became a company (just
before)
was the Beta site for the first Netscape.

MOZILLA is the latest spin-off that took some of the firsts.

Martin [ I'm talking years ago not in the last couple. ]
--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
@ home at Lion's Lair with our computer

Barnyard BOb -- wrote:

Eastburn wrote:

mY netscape didn't have any problem with it.
I'm using a real version not the AOL version. Guess I should upgrade
some day.

Just been using the real stuff for so many years.

Martin

Sorry, but not at all true.

The REAL DEAL is.....

MOZILLA.

Nutscrape is a cheap knockoff.

Barnyard BOb - I have seen the light, Dave O.