Old January 1st 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
[email protected][_1_]

Default Diamond DA-40 headroom

Thanks, sounds like they pulled some impressive speed improvements out
of those modifications. Is Diamond planning on bringing the DA40tdi
version to the US anytime soon? I know they had delays in the DA42 with
the diesels, but those are flying in the US now and there are quite a
few of the DA40tdi flying in Europe. I believe they were working on
ensuring service centers were in place before selling too many diesels
in the US, but those plans were started quite a while ago. Does anyone
know if there is a timetable on the DA40tdi?

On Dec 31, 8:13 pm, "Steve C" wrote:
New wingtips (winglets), new 3-bladed scimitar prop, powerflow exhaust.
Same engine.

Steve