Old September 12th 04, 07:10 PM
Denyav

I'm an investor in the book company. Please help us sell more of
this product. While it's only 44 years old, I guess it's an interesting
cold war subject, but not current events.

Well,it proves that US military is pretty capable of carrying out PSYOPs
involving hijacked commercial planes crashing into landmark buildings and
causing loss of American lives for political reasons.

Even more interesting fact about Operation Northwoods is that the original
official Operation Northwoods documents of US Military were written using
"British" English rather than "American" English.

I wonder why?