Old July 25th 19, 04:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BobW

Default Canadian pilot posts ILLEGAL flight into US on OLC

On 7/24/2019 8:22 PM, 2G wrote:
This pilot made a DEEP entry into the US w/o, apparently, following the
laws of the US:

https://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-3....l?dsId=7436890

Remainder of thread-originating post snipped...

Judging from the later-in-thread post from the pilot of this flight, the
"Subject"-line and assertion above are (apparently) seriously incorrect. Kinda
makes *me* wonder why someone would choose to post this sort of (easily taken
to be) "in your face" assertion, under its OVERT thread-header (instead of -
say - a more-reasonably-phrased question beneath a more neutrally-colored
"Subject"-line). Different strokes, I guess...

Great flight, IMO!

Bob W.

---
https://www.avg.com