Old August 6th 08, 10:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Anthony W

Default Harbor Freight aircraft tools

Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:

Joe
I'll add my 2 cents worth. A friend re-built a 35' Jason sailboat right
along side my shop. He used HF drills and had a bunch of SS to drill,
mostly 1/8" and thicker.. Still has the same drill set. I would have bet
my butt that that set wouldn't last one day... Changed my opinion of HF
drill bits.

Stu

Anybody know where I can get a cheap rivet setting tool? The one I want
is $210 and I can't squeeze that out (sorry about the pun.)

The one I want it the TP-888-3 on this page.
http://www.rivetsinstock.com/rivet62.htm

Tony