Old April 5th 04, 11:32 PM
Peter Gottlieb

"Martin Hotze" wrote in message
"Peter Gottlieb" wrote:

The "evidence" is far too vague and weak to be consistent with the

reported
quantity and quality of aledged encounters.

I'm not saying this is all false, just that there is not nearly enough

convince me otherwise.

what do you need more than the witness? ok, you can doubt his credibility.

A witness may be completely credible, yet still wrong.

Here's one thing that would completely convince me - bring me a piece of the
visiting craft and let me have it analyzed by a credible lab of my choice,
under peer (and other) supervision. No BS rocks or other junk, I'm talking
a piece of their frame or other technology.