Old September 4th 03, 07:13 PM
F.L. Whiteley

"Stewart Kissel" wrote in
message ...
Guenther emailed me that he may operate through the second weekend of thi=
s month, I have been unable to reach him by phone or email-anyone know if=
he will have ops this weekend? The FBO saw him on the field yesterday.

Just got off the phone with Bill Daniels who stopped by there in the last
couple of days on his way to the coast. Sounds like they may be operating.
Bill mentioned that Guenther is bringing young pilots out from Germany to
fly in open, strong conditions, in a couple of gliders he has available
there. Apparently there's some mention of this program in Aerokourier.

Frank Whiteley