Old September 27th 07, 02:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Jon

Default Can you hear our new NDB beacon???

On Sep 26, 12:28 pm, FredGarvinMaleProstitute
We have just installed a new NDB beacon here at our private airport
43TN . The new beacon is on 529 KHZ the ID is LYQ

We would like to know if you can hear it at your location??? At
night, if you tune your car radio to 530 AM you should hear the Morse
Code LYQ over and over again.

Could you please send me a reception report and your location to our
web page contact button ??? our web page iswww.wwrb.org

We have photos of our new Runway, and the Hi power transmitter
facility Co-located with it!! under our photo gallery.

We also have our own VORTAC 108.650 that we use to develop new
electronic gear.

As a Ham Radio Operator and Chief Pilot for the Company I would like
to know how far the NDB Beacon is heard!

Thank you again for your time....... Please let me know Dave, WA4SZE

Where are you?

Where http://www.wwrb.org/contact.html indicates they are.