Old September 1st 08, 06:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Martin Helms

Default Ren Yenc

"Chris D" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
u...

"michael hoare" wrote in message
I dont care if its been said a thousand times i fail to see the point
of encrypting entries so that they cant be viewed without downloading
some other crap to view them ....whats the purpose of it ..what purpose
does it serve besides ****ing off those who cant view the pics i really
dont see the point of it all
Mick H

I don't like it either. But after missing heaps of posts, I gave up and
ended up downloading a small program from the sight attached below. It
creates a shortcut on the desk top called 'OeyEnc Loader' which opens
'Outlook Express' and allows it to read yEnc post so long as the yEnc is
written into the subject heading.

This is exactly the same I am using, however, the problem with the most
recent YEnc posts lies within you last sentence, "so long as the yEnc is
written into the subject heading".
Unfortunately, the person posting it (oh so wiesly chosing yEnc as a handle)
ignored this most important rule about yEnc.

It is imparative the term is to be included in the subject line so that
either we can read the posts or others, who simply do not wish to read yEn
posts at all (for w/e reason) can properly filter them.

Some folks really seem to be lacking certain manners... :/