Old March 30th 10, 07:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Grider Pirate

Default Source for plastic wheel chocks with holders?

On Mar 29, 7:11*am, Papa3 wrote:
One of the plastic chock holders that came with my Anschau (Komet)
trailers has fallen apart. *Before I do the obvious and go to the
trailer dealer(s) for an (expensive) replacement, has anyone found a
local source for these? * I'm looking for a set of light-weight
plastic chocks with holders, so I tried googling various combinations
and going to the usual sites (Grainger, eTrailer, etc.) without luck.
Haven't looked too hard, but figured I'd take the easy way out and
enlist the help of R.A.S.

P3

Of course, there's always McMaster-Carr
http://www.mcmaster.com/#tire-chocks/=6g13rs