Old September 4th 15, 10:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter Whitehead

Default IS-28B2 Twin Lark - Service Life Extension Program

Brett, our IS29's, that's 2 of them, which I own,in the UK ( single seat Larks) have been flying for over 1 year now. I sent my SB (Service Bulletin) to the USA and as far as far as I know they have used my glider-specific SB to be used for all IS29 gliders there.
Where are you located? If you contact me directly I can always arrange for you to have a copy. Pete
Awesome news. Any chance there's details of IS-29's ? And if not, any chance you can ask if they're included, excluded, not yet considered?