Old June 4th 06, 04:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Those *dangerous* Korean War relics

"Jim Macklin" wrote in message
I stated that freedom was lost in 1968.

More like 1868 as the aftermath of the War of Northern Aggression ... :~)

Also, I was not
defending any "right-wing extremist" position. I did
recount the interview and the answer that the author made, I
was not characterizing his answer to a question, The
author, Keith Richburg said he was thankful his ancestors
had been brought to this country so he never had to live in
Africa. I would say that "brought to" is slavery.

Oddly, there have been several times more immigrants in the past 50 years
from Africa than were brought as slaves in the early 19th century.

I'm sure that if I had the money and time to waste, I could
get a transcript or even the tape of the interview. But I
will just drop the issue since it isn't worth my time to
argue about what you think.

I'll leave that last word alone as his typical hysterics and symantics belie
the word "think" (I can just imagine him ripping the arms off his chair).