Old October 19th 10, 11:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
vaughn[_3_]

Default Top Gun 2

"Ed Rasimus" wrote in message

I suspect it would take at least two actors in the Robin Olds role.
One for the young Robin at West Point, P-38 training, WW II, P-80 team
and RAF exchange. One for the older staff officer, Vietnam, Commandant
at USAFA, and in decline. Six part HBO mini-series...

Apparently you have already put some thought into this. I'm too cheap to be an
HBO subscriber, so I'll be the guy at the head of the line to buy the DVD set.

Vaughn