Old March 2nd 04, 03:34 AM
Buzzer

Subject: A BOMB PATTER IS LIKE A FOOTBALL
From: Buzzer

Date: 3/1/04 6:48 PM Pacific Standard Time
On 02 Mar 2004 00:41:43 GMT,
(ArtKramr) wrote:

A BOMB PATTERN IS LIKE A FOOTBALL: BOMB PATTERN ANALYSIS

One thing I never see in any WW II literature is bomb pattern analysis in
tactical bombing. There is a lot to it that we had to live with, and I

thought
I would share it with those on this NG before it gets lost to history.

http://kalaniosullivan.com/KunsanAB/...owitwasay.html

Page down until you hit the round patch with the dice on it. Just
under that for some B-26 cep info from 1952..

Great stuff Thanks for posting it. Those were Douglas Invaders. We flew Martin
Marauders. Both were called B-26's finally.

I am reading that all the B-26s in Europe were destroyed in Germany
after the war and then here they are flying in Korea. Didn't make
sense to me.