Old October 28th 16, 04:16 PM
JJJ JJJ is offline
Junior Member

-- I'll be interested in seeing where it goes as I would like to have an L-13
-- in the air again for sentimental reasons. I made a failed attempt to track
-- down a very low time one I had heard about in the U.S. because the
-- AD&C mod is already approved here in Canada. Never found it though.

Newbie that I am, I know nothing about our club's L-13 -- not it's time,
not it's condition, nor any idea what TPTB would want to do with it.
I have no idea if they'd want to sell it now.

Would you like me to make some discreet inquiries to find out some of that?

-- J. J.