Old May 30th 07, 11:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Rich S.[_1_]

Default Seattle Aviation High School

Although I have heard of it in the past, I tend to (now and again) forget
things. There is an article in the local paper about a Gig harbor gal who
has won appointment to the "Aviation High School" located in South Seattle.

My question is this: Many years ago, one could take a run-out engine to the
Edison Technical school (for aero mechanics) in Seattle and, for the cost of
parts, they would rebuild it as a class project. Do you know if the above
titled school does the same? I would suppose not, in our lawsuit-ridden age.

Rich S.