Old May 31st 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja

Default Seattle Aviation High School

On Wed, 30 May 2007 15:55:14 -0700, "Rich S."
wrote:

Although I have heard of it in the past, I tend to (now and again) forget
things. There is an article in the local paper about a Gig harbor gal who
has won appointment to the "Aviation High School" located in South Seattle.

My question is this: Many years ago, one could take a run-out engine to the
Edison Technical school (for aero mechanics) in Seattle and, for the cost of
parts, they would rebuild it as a class project. Do you know if the above
titled school does the same? I would suppose not, in our lawsuit-ridden age.

I don't believe so. This isn't a technical school, it's just a "regular" high
school with an aviation slant.

Ron Wanttaja