Old August 31st 08, 06:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default Beautiful Airline Slide show until the very end

Tech Support wrote in newsqhlb4lf4gpbfqj83t8nevch9dl0ahvkhm@
4ax.com:

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 06:41:43 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

"Jay Honeck" wrote in news:B2ouk.321302
$yE1.201075@attbi_s21:

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/90th_an...ry_of_kiow.htm

Spammer.

Hands up everyone who has flown a Stinson SM 6000, BTW,.

Just me?

Bertie

Bertie

How about a Eaglerock with a OX-5? Will that count )

Big John

Oh yeah.

One of my favorite airplanes of all time.

When did you fly one of those? Which model?

Not long ago I was ogling one in Denver.

BTW, for those who don't already know the Alexander Eaglerock was Al
Mooney's first design. It was almost the Spirit of St Louis. It was
Lindbergh's first choice but Alexander was too busy to build him the
airplane in time so he went to Ryan.

Bertie