Old June 7th 07, 11:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
kontiki

Default American decline in tech was: ENvironmentally Friendly ...

wrote:

Bob,

Don't waste your breath on Kontiki. He is a smug know-it-all who
thinks that he has all the answers. Read all his posts and you will
see what I mean. I have met too many geeks like him in our
profession. He thinks he has all the answers until the day the axe
falls on his neck and then he will scream louder than anyone else.

As I recall, your posts were the ones full of whining and complaining
that you weren't being paid enough.