Old March 14th 05, 11:46 PM
Steve Leonard

Uh, Brian. The accident John was referring to was the Practice Day
accident, which was a too low, too slow for a pattern return to the
airport. One that should have become a rolling finish.

Pretty bad when we refer to not just "an accident" at a contest, but
"the first" accident at a contest, isn't it?

Steve Leonard

Brian Glick wrote:
John

I know you and respect your opinion, but you are wrong on this one.

This was
a "relight" accident and the finish cylinder (or lack of one) would

have
made no difference in this case. Sorry, but this arguement just does

not
hold water this time!