Old April 30th 04, 10:58 AM
Roger Hamlett

"Newps" wrote in message

"Hoot" wrote in message

Does anybody have ideas for contests or other things to draw in

participants
? Anything you've seen at a previous fly-in you thought was cool ?

Toilet paper cutting.
Balloon busting.(Extra points for bringing the balloon back with you)
Flour bombing.
Bowling ball bombing.(Girlie low wingers need not apply)

Treasure hunt.
Spot landing competition.

I must admit to having spent ages working out the ballistic coefficient of a
flour bag, and designing electric 'releases' for the bag... :-)

I have seen an Aeronca, firing small rockets using the Estes motors, from
it's wing struts, but the 'danger coefficient' of this seemed a little high
(but very fun!).

Best Wishes