Old May 31st 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval

Default Defense against UAV's

Jack Linthicum wrote:
wrote:
According to:

http://en.rian.ru/onlinenews/20060530/48833304.html

An Iranian UAV was able to circle a U.S. aircraft carrier undetected
for 25 minutes.

With U.S. forces making increasing use of UAV's, the inevitable
question becomes:

How can we protect our forces against UAV's when other countries or
terrorist
organizations start using them against us?

Did you notice this is a Russian news agency reporting on what an
Iranian spokesman said?

Thanks for pointing that out. It was wondering how it was known to
have been circling for 25 minutes, if it was undetected.

--

FF