Old August 10th 06, 10:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Grumman-581[_1_]

Default samll plane noise

On 10 Aug 2006 13:28:39 -0700, "daffy"
wrote:
The Bay Area is plagued by small plane noise. I can't go outside
without hearing the droneing sound. From afar, it is like some sort
of low frequency noise, as the plane gets closer, it is very
irritating.

The FAA should regulate the noise levels of these planes before
they become a real nusance, and private aircraft will be completly
banned.

Although you sound like a yet another anti-aviation troll who bought a
house near an airport without researching it first, perhaps you would
like to post your latitude and longitude so that we can either avoid
your location if at all possible, tell you why you might be noticing a
lot of aircraft, or at the very least, fly by and wag our wings in an
aviation version of "hello"...

Interestingly, your IP address indicates that you are near Pasadena,
not the Bay Area... Perhaps you have more more problems than a bit of
buzzing in the air... One might hazard to guess that you should at
least know which ****in' part of the state you live in?