Old July 13th 08, 11:46 PM posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.war.vietnam,rec.aviation.military.naval,alt.war

Default Iran will target US bases if attacked

Why don't you simplfy whatever it is you are trying to say!

In , on 07/13/2008
at 02:58 PM, "meport2" said:

Just a hypothetical question.

Lets just say Mexico, Cuba and Canada all got together and started
bullying the good 'ol U S of A. They demanded we stop building "h" and
"a" bombs and told us to dismantle Oak Ridge, The Savannah River Site,
and Hanford; told us to stop testing our ICBM's and said NASA was using
our ICBM's to put weapons into space; accused our government of
sponsoring global terrorism simply because we let the CIA overthrow
democratically governments in Chile, Nicaragua and El Salvador; told us
to stop letting our government agencies torture political prisoners; and
lastly tried to get the whole world to stop trading with us simply
because they thought it was a good idea. Then they started to enforce
an economic blockade against us.

Lets just say that we got mad and told them to go to hell. Then we
started shooting at them. Do you think we could justify shooting at
them to the rest of the world?