Old March 31st 10, 02:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

Default Mxsmanic is Jeffrey Bloss, psycho troll; Mark is Toast

On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 22:12:51 -0500, Jim Logajan wrote:

Mark wrote:
On Mar 30, 9:15*pm, Ari wrote:

[...]
Again, why was your post cross-posted? This is something
Jeffrey would do.

I suspect your stalker has opened an account on individual.net and decided
to grab AriSilverstein's handle.

You're wrong.

I can't to tell if he has grabbed
someone's legit name or handle; possible - two different e-mail addresses
in use from the same Usenet provider.

I have several email addresses, don't you?

Fortunately, I believe individual.net is much more aggressive in acting
against people who abuse their policies. Plus, I believe there is a paper
trail to one's real ID since one has to pay for access. When he gets
himself bounced from there I wouldn't expect it would be easy for him to
get another account there.

I don't need another account. I've had this one for years.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj