Old November 27th 03, 06:26 PM
RobertR237

In article
, Orval
Fairbairn writes:

I just got this one off the EAA Hotline. It seems that some noise Nazis
in MA are trying to do an end run around the Federal preemption of
aviation regulations by suing individual pilots who fly near their
property.

Never thought too much of the Noise Nazis, since the vast majority knew the
airport was there and built or moved into their homes knowing that. I might
just be reconsidering my stance as of late. Seems that IAH (Houston) just open
a third parallel runway and changed their flight pattern to handle the new
runway. I live over 20 miles from the airport and until now, nowhere near the
flight path. The new flight path for the new runway, which is now the longest
and main runway, is directly over our house. As much as I love flying and
aircraft, I am getting a bit tired of the sound of all those heavies going over
ever two minutes from 5:30am till midnight.

Just too much of a good thing!

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)