Old July 8th 07, 04:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Ray O'Hara[_2_]

Default I just have to get it off my chest.

"Clem" wrote in message
. 97.136...
This is just an open thought not directed at anyone in particular.

Regarding YENC:

why should i add another program? i don't killfile yenc-ers to be rude but
just to remove clutter.

why should i waste space on my machine for a program i don't want, and which
forces me to download several posts to a special folder and combine them
just to see one picture?

the truth is , if you want people to see your stuff put it in a format they
will use.

its an unmoderated group. so there are no rules, just custom. so feel free
to post in yenc, but also expect to be killfiled by many of us who don't use
it.
it's nothing personal,