Old September 8th 06, 07:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

Default Sea Wings pin?

Jim Macklin wrote:
The local FSDO.

I just tried this. The menu system sent me to the FAA's 866 national
number and got me a "pilot certificate examiner". The guy who answered
the phone was classic gov't non-helpful. He said he didn't know
anything about the Wings program. He didn't offer to find someone or
point me anywhere, just "I don't who runs that program". Maybe we need
to outsource those guys to India. I'm going to just try to send the
whole lot back to the return address on the envelop.

-Robert