Old March 31st 05, 02:35 PM
W P Dixon

In just a few moments I will be driving my Honda Civic on an
interstate that will be a sea of SUVs.
Vaughn
Well I would sure look strange trying to get out of the mountains with a
deer strapped onto a Honda Civic. I do understand your argument, alot of
soccer moms and dads need a 4x4 like another hole in the head. Myself I
have an 84 Ford F-150 4x4, with a built up 351 Windsor and C-6 trannie. Not
built up for racing but for pulling and yanking! Look at the bright side,
if I get stuck in snow or mud or what have you I just pull myself out with
my huge WARN winch. Hee Hee, I had to have something to mount on that big
brush guard besides deer spotter lights and my "American by Birth, Southern
By The Grace Of God" tag!

Patrick