Old March 27th 07, 02:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Default OK, I'm going to ask another fuel tank question.

On Mar 27, 5:29 am, "Lou" wrote:
I have searched all throughout the group and I still can't come up
with a decent answer. What is a good fuel tank sealant for composite
tanks, that resist the alchohol that is in todays gasoline? I can't
buy gas around here without the alchohol. There's alot of people that
do not like pro seal because it peals. What are the alternatives?
Lou

Look into the Jeffco 9700, I believe it is rated for alcohol.