Old September 7th 05, 02:00 AM
Morgans

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message
Tom Fleischman wrote:

It may have been drastic but I personally cannot abide these assholes
anymore.

You can not believe how much easier it is to read these newsgroups now
that "Jay Honeck", "Bob Noel", "Newps", "Matt Whiting", "john smith",
"Dave Stadt", "Jonathan Goodish", "Cub Driver", "Otis Winslow", "W P
Dixon", "Gig 601XL Builder" and "George Patterson" now reside in my
kill file with the other trolls. It's amazing how much of the NG's
bandwidths are wasted by the spew of these black-hearted individuals,
and how little they actually contribute to on-topic discussions.

What a coward.

Which is also very amusing, since I have long ago kill-filed mr tom, for one
of any number of reasons, but most likely, 'cause he is "just an ass." Go
ahead and add me too, tom. Wouldn't want to waste your precious, and *pure*
time.
--
Jim in NC