Old January 11th 05, 01:51 AM
BTIZ

Just so everyone in the newsgroup knows...
kbh2u that posted the original question is actually Northwest Soaring dba
Las Vegas Glider Rides in Jean NV.. Rather than walk across the ramp and
talk to us.. he's trying to determine if he can get enough business to
actually try to provide instruction.. my bad for assuming that this was a
legitimate question from a local realtor.

What he (they) do not know is that only the Board at LVVSA actually monitors
this news group..
and you will notice that they have not responded back to the news group..
and you should also know, that a special Airport Safety meeting was
scheduled by the Airport Manager to accommodate his schedule, and then he
failed to show. The airport manager, the jump school and the glider club
were in attendance.

BT, LVVSA

wrote in message
oups.com...
Trying to answer some questions for out-of-state friends and looking
for past and present LVSSA member's actual experiences getting their
licenses and access to gliders with this group in Jean NV.

Aside from their home page skinny and the usual spiel from officers who
want your $$ -

1. How many (active) members actualy fly their 4 gliders?

2. What months are the instructors regularly available and when are
they least available?

Just email me if you want to be candid off of the group. Want to hear
all the highlights and the downside too.

Thanks,

kb