Old June 23rd 03, 11:34 AM
Scott M. Kozel

"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote:

"Scott M. Kozel" wrote
"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote:
"Scott M. Kozel" wrote
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Scet" posted
"CJS" wrote
Bill Silvey wrote:

...how pitot tubes are only used on turbine planes
...how mud wasps clog pitot tubes with alarming regularity
...how the pitot tube is actually the P1T0 tube
...how spoilers create negative lift
...how wings on racecars are actually spoilers
...how Budweiser is the best-selling beer in Australia
...how a non-existant section of TWA800 was the problem
...how Kapton is a conductor, not an insulator

Cheers...Craig
O M http://www.vabene.net ---
I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.
- Calvin (and Hobbes)

All I want is a warm bed and a kind word and unlimited power.
- Ashleigh Brilliant

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people
who annoy me.
- Fred Allen

how Budweiser is the best-selling beer in Australia

LOL!!!............as if.............

Budweiser is evil and must be stopped.

Because it makes you puke?

Is it possible Splappy mixes Thunderbird & Budweiser, then calls it a
"Desert Refresher".

He he! Yep!

Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

I'm curious about the acronyms... let us know if I got them right.

FD - Fire Department
CFR - Crash Fire Rescue
ARFF - Aircraft Rescue & Fire Fighting

Correct on all.

I used Google to search for the acronyms...

..