Old December 23rd 13, 03:39 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Dennis[_6_]

Default Banksters.....snipped....while America (enters age of Unprecedented Peace and Prosperity)

Checkmate wrote:

Down the crapper?

Dow Jones Five Year Chart
(...it's DOUBLED)
http://bigcharts.marke****ch.com/qui...sp?symb=djia&i
nsttype=&freq=2&show=&time=12

Like that old song...

"Our future's so bright, we gotta wear shades"

[...]

That was the game plan all along... buy up all the oil from the stupid
camel jockeys first, and save ours for later. The downside... and
it's a huge downside, is "fracking" methods permanently destroy and
contaminate aquifers, and those water aquifers are far more valuable
and important than the oil and gas obtained in the process.

Dunno if fracking really hurts the aquifers or not; however I just saw in
the media that fracked wells give out a lot faster than normal wells - so
it won't last, that's the real problem.

I suppose the ObSmn is that warships need oil fuel too, unless they're
nuclear, which USN ones often are.

Dennis