Old May 6th 18, 04:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

Default Oudie won’t download flight

On Sunday, May 6, 2018 at 8:44:06 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Well Yesterday I also logged a flight. I remembered to power down and took both my flight recorders home. I took out my micro card out of the Oudie to see if the flight recorded and it did! I went to upload into OLC and they didn’t approve it (they don’t list any reasons). I was discouraged so i removed that flight and uploaded the flight from my Cambridge flight recorder. Now that did work. So now my Oudie records but the file won’t pass OLC. I guess next time I will try to upload straight from my Oudie and not use the micro cards.

I don’t know why the flight from the micro card didn’t work. I got back to this new update because Navittar hasn’t officially released it yet (I was supposed to be downloading 7.47 and got 8.00 instead. Why would a flight not be accepted by OLC from one source yet OK from another?

Dennis

You need to do some troubleshooting. Does the IGC file even have a G Record in it? Does that file validate anywhere else? Like SeeYou?