View Single Post
Old May 6th 18, 09:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Oudie won’t download flight

When I first tried to upload the file to OLC I got the red V. I had that file deleted and then I uploaded the flight from my Cambridge recorder and it was accepted. That’s when i decided it was an Oudie issue. Darryl gave me the link to analyze a IGC file. It said that the file had no signature. I googled this and found out it was referencing my name (which is on your list). I went to this settings page and sure enough all my pilot info was blank. Now it wasn’t before the version update and I had no issues before the version update. I will test this again next flight but I think I may have found the cause. Fingers crossed.

You know freakin Navitar was very casual about the idea that I could click version 7.47 to download and end up with 8.01!!!...he stared “its not officially released yet but is well tested”...well if its NOT officially released then why did I have access to it? When he said well tested does that include erasing pilot information?

The reason I am reposting this is apparently I am not the only guy that got the unofficial release and perhaps others have issues. If not i can only hope that this is the fix. Navitar was not helpful.

Dennis