Old May 26th 15, 01:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
son_of_flubber

Default "Cloudstreet: Soaring the American West"

On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 5:19:49 AM UTC-4, Mark628CA wrote:

iTunes availability will be forthcoming. I will post details when they are confirmed.

If I buy a DVD can I donate it to my local library without violating the license agreement?

Will this be available anywhere online pay-per-view (rental) like Amazon Instant Video? My younger friends do not have TVs or DVD players. They only watch streaming video on the internet.