Old May 27th 15, 04:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_9_]

Default MIRRORGLAZE

On Wednesday, May 27, 2015 at 8:08:42 AM UTC-7, LOV2AV8 wrote:
I love a product made in ABQ called Craftics 20/20 Plastic Cleaner. I find it at my local Ace Hardware. Removes lots of build up if I use it on our club ships. Can find it on line.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/2515962...lpid=82&chn=ps

PLEXUS This plastic polish is used by NASA and the Air Force.

In fact, it's mandated for use on the B1B Stealth Bomber to clean, polish and protect the canopy. That's a $300,000.00 canopy!

This is serious stuff and it's so easy to use. Just spray it on any clear or colored plastic surface and wipe with a clean cloth. Plexus Plastic Cleaner penetrates and lifts even the most difficult stain without damaging the fragile surface of the plastic.

Plexus is anti-static. It repels the dust and dirt normally attracted to plastic. Plexus also leaves an invisible, micro-thin layer of protectant, sealing the porus surface, making it more resistant to dirt, dust and other contaminants .

http://www.craggyaero.com/misc.htm

Richard
www.craggyaero.com