Old January 6th 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Comm and Xponder for sale

If you're interested, I can be reached at 218-749-1150 most evenings during
the week. Or leave message, I will call back.
The reason I had them at home, I was in the process of building a new IFR
panel and had most of my removable instruments with me for fitting.

Howard

--
Turbo Tiger

"JJS" jschneider@remove socks cebridge.net wrote in message

"Turbo Tiger" wrote in message
My beautiful plane was destroyed in a hangar fire...the radios were not
in the plane at the time.
The serial number for the transponder is 83808584
The number for the Comm is 6069365
I paid around $3,200 for the package....I would like to get around $2,100

I'm interested. Why weren't they in the plane, though?

News==----
Newsgroups
=----