Old May 19th 08, 05:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Gig 601Xl Builder

Default garmin 496 - truning on and off mo xm subscription services....

Three separate but I get a discount on two of them.

~^ beancounter ~^ wrote:
Gig...do you have to pay 3 sep account fees....or does the license
"travel" with
you or your device ?...

On May 19, 7:50 am, Gig 601Xl Builder
wrote:
200 some channels including LOTS of sports, news, talk, which isn't on
my iPod. I've got three XM accounts as it is home, hanger and truck.

When my plane is done and I get the 496 I'm going to figure out someway
to use the 496 in place of the XM boom box at the hanger and also use
it when on trips in wifes car that doesn't have XM.

~^ beancounter ~^ wrote:
how so? is the $8 per mo worth it for music/radio?
compaired to ipods and mp3 players...?
" It has "- Hide quoted text -